Updated: Apr 6
In content creation, there is always a saying that “content is king”. It is true. This is because we can consider it as the heart of a website, and/or social media. Phoenix marketing an SEO company near Brighton understands without quality content, your message across your platforms will be lost. Quality content is the driving point to engage people in knowing your brand. So, if you post poorly created content on your site or pages, it will just lower your audience retention in the long run.
It does not matter whether you are creating content through writing or making videos and photos. The most important thing is you must know how to do it the right way.
Maybe you only have a few weeks or months in creating high-quality content and after that, you already run out of ideas. Therefore, concrete planning is very important to avoid content block-outs.
There are various strategies that you can do to prevent that before it happens.
How to avoid running out of content ideas?
There are several ways that you can be taken into consideration.
· Make sub-posts: Instead of posting as one big topic, why not chunk it into smaller ones? This will make you fill your site or social pages with more posts consistently.
· Be natural: Many content creators tend to overlook this part. They try to be a perfectionist to the point that they are putting too much time thinking. This compromises the consistency that they need for their site or channel to be noticed by search engines.
· Bring out your creativity: In content creation, creativity is very important. You can reach places with your creativity as it is your primary weapon to generate more content. Always think outside the box and check out if you are missing something perfect to add up on your site.
· Be adventurous: There is a saying that experience is the best teacher. It will help you out in things that you have to decide on in the future. Just like if you are thinking about new content ideas. You can scan your mind for past experiences and make a creative story out of them.
· Allow guest posting: If you own a blog site it does not matter where you host it, consider having a guest post. This will help you buff up the contents that are already on your site. The person that will post on your site can do it for free in exchange for backlinking their site to yours. Or you can pay a small amount as there are lots of freelancers out there that offer very affordable rates to post on your behalf.
· Know what’s trending: No doubt being aware of the current trends will leave you plentiful of new ideas. You can integrate those on your future posts in case you already run out of ideas.
· Form a post from your previous posts: This may sound absurd, but this is effective. You might find some new topics within your previous posts. This will keep you become consistent in posting which is beneficial for your SEO campaign.
· Make it a habit to read a lot of books: We all know that not all of us are bookworms. It is okay, but you must try to read books from time to time. This will widen your knowledge about things which are beneficial if you want to formulate new ideas for your content creation.
· Browse your competitors’ site: This might sound desperate, but it is not. Many are doing this and is okay if you do not copy the content identically. It only means that you must tweak the content. Your content that is based on existing content must pass the necessary plagiarism checks to ensure that you are not breaking any copyright laws.
· Hire a content creator: If you feel that you are already losing hope and grasp of the topics to make, it’s time to hire a person already. You can hire an individual contractor or an ad agency to help you out on the task. If you have no idea how to start then you can just type in Google, the keywords “Ad agency near me”. Results will start flowing after you type that phrase as Google will automatically search for ad agencies that are just around your location. Although you can do this online, it is much better if you can have a dialogue with the agency personally to ensure that both of you are on the same page.
Content creation can be a tough task if you are not well-oriented in planning. It also requires a mindset that you should be able to post from time to time not only when you want to.
You must think of it as a thing that you love to do. In this way, you will not feel that it is a burden to create content on a timely basis. If you combine that mindset with some of the tips that we have tackled in bulleted points above, you will surely have more rewarding results.
As a marketing an SEO company near Brighton, we at Phoenix Marketing take content creation seriously. It is our goal to provide our clients with results driven work by helping them boost their brand through digital marketing.